The incumbent will take charge of the planning and development of various school programme. He/she will have to coordinate with multiple parties and internal departments for the promotions, operations and logistics of education programmes. He/she is also required to lead and supervise the performance of subordinates and handle participants’ enquires.
- Degree in Environment, Education, Social Science or related disciplines
- With at least 3 years’ experience in programme coordination, education or related fields
- Passionate in conservation education
- Patient and customer-oriented, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and enjoy team work
- Computer literacy in MS office
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua is an advantage
- Willing to work outdoor, and on weekends and during public holidays
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for this position before employment.
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3117338-01#0344|