- Materials Planning and Monitoring
- Input inventory data to maintain accurate inventory record.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to maintain daily operations
- Liaise with trucker forwarders and factory for goods delivery arrangement and resolve ad hoc issue & ensure on-time delivery
- Cost control
- General administrative works
- Assist in ad hoc project as required
- Diploma or above education.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Strong in MS Office (esp. in Excel and Chinese Word Processing).
- Good interpersonal communication skills and self-motivated
- Hardworking, Willingness to learn & Responsible
- Experience in inventory reporting is an advantage.
Staff Benefits: 5-day work, Bank Holiday, Discretionary Bonus, Birthday leave, medical allowances.
Interested parties, please send full resume with your earliest availability, current and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'.
**All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.**
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.