- Provide donor services and administrative support, including but not limited to donation processing and issuing receipts
- Donors’ database management and data entry
- Prepare report and analysis of charity projects and donor performance
- Handle telephone, email and walk-in enquires
- Provide efficient reception service and administration and clerical support to the office
- Provide administrative support for daily office operation, manage inventory of office supplies
- Do stock-taking and manage warehouse in & out activities
- Administer the mass mailing of reports or other materials to donors
- Liaise with volunteers who help with administrative duties and oversee their work
- Support and participate in fundraising events and any other activities
- Assist in other ad hoc duties as needed
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline with at least 2 years hands-on working experiences
- Experience in non-profit organization is a plus
- Must be well-organized, detailed-oriented and able to multitask under pressure
- Customer oriented with good manner and interpersonal skills
- Courteous, with good telephone manner and able to deal with customers
- Proactive team player and able to work independently
- Proficient PC skills including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Chinese input and efficient typing speed is a must
- Preferably knowledge in Salesforce
- Good command of Chinese and English, both written and spoken, Mandarin capability is an advantage
- Occasional weekend works for events
- Immediate available would be a definite advantage
- 5-day work week
- Medical Insurance
Interested applicants please send detailed resume with expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
JOIN OUR ENERGETIC AND PASSIONATE TEAM TODAY!
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.