- Ability to work, draft and brainstorm through 2D and 3D media.
- Prepare CAD drawings from sketches or specific dimensions with attention to details.
- Work independently to review the drafted material and accommodate for tight schedules.
- Coordinate with other architects, engineers and specialist to produce drawing material.
- Comfortable to work in different stages and programs of architectural projects.
- Minimum of 2 years experienced in architectural drafting or mechanical drafting.
- High-Proficiency and experience with AutoCAD for architectural drawings and detail (scale 1:5) drawing.
- Knowledge of Office & Adobe Suite, Sketchup or Rhino are an advantage.
- Ability to work in English (written and spoken) and Chinese is an advantage.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#5353|
VS-A specializes in architecture of high-caliber and challenging designs.
Comprised of an eclectic team of architects, engineers and specialists, VS-A is a building envelope engineering firm with over 25 years of international experience. Our portfolio includes a wide array of projects with some of the world’s leading and Pritzker award-winning architects. VS-A has been responsible for the design and facade engineering of many international cultural landmarks, high-rise towers, mixed-use developments and more. With expanding offices in France, Hong Kong and Korea, we are looking for new members to join our upcoming ventures.