Job Description :
- Prepare layout plan, elevation and shop drawings for client review and also for conducting site work
- Assist in preparing technical drawings (electrical / P&D) for fitting out submission
- Site measurement and survey is required
- Co-ordinate with subcontractors at site if necessary
- Certificate / Diploma holder in Architecture or Interior Design or any relevant discipline
- At least 1 year experience in relevant fields, less experience to be considered as Junior Draftsman
- Proficiency in AUTOCAD is a must with good knowledge in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop and MS office
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin is an advantage
- Strong attention to details
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Salary: Negotiable
Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Get latest jobs,career news and
job invitations on-the-go.
Download the CTgoodjobs app
Stay on website