The Security & Integrity Department is at the center of our core values in ensuring Integrity is preserved. Our work in Security, Integrity, Anti-Money Laundering, and Anti-Illegal Betting contributes to the Club’s management of financial crime and corruption risks. We strive to maintain a secure environment to ensure the smooth operation of the Club’s business, and uphold honesty and fairness to help to protect horse racing in Hong Kong.
- Under a Senior Analyst’s supervision, preparing due diligence reports in relation to the Club’s customers, prospective employees and Licensed Persons by conducting open-source research with a focus on the analysis of entities or events
- Evaluates the information and information sources for accuracy, reliability and relevance in assessing risk.
- Identifies and classifies the risks associated the entities.
- Understands and adheres to the relevant rules and regulations in conducting due diligence.
- Ensures compliance with Responsible Gambling Policy and all stipulated legal requirements, and thereby protecting the integrity of the Club’s businesses.
You should have:
- Proven record of writing due diligence reports under tight time constraints.
- Demonstrated research and analysis experience including the use of commercial and open-source databases and non-digitised sources.
- Track record of writing high-quality investigative/due diligence reports for the management or external clients.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese are essential.
- English and Chinese typing is essential.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Sharepoint.
- Knowledge of i2 iBase and Analyst’s Notebook is an advantage.
- Has integrity, is trustworthy, dependable, responsible
- Has drive, proactive, highly motivated and deadline oriented
- Strong investigative/analytical, communication, organisation and time management skills and an ability to work under pressure
- Clear problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A solid focus on meeting goals and dedication in providing excellent service
- Strong professionalism and adherence to the standard operating procedures and standards set by the management
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A temporary employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.