You will be working for a 298-room hotel, which is only a 3-minute walk from Tuen Mun MTR station. We opened on 26 July 2017 and would like you to join us as one of our penta team members.
To make sure everything lights up, flashes and works properly:
- you monitor the preventive maintenance and repairs on the hotel guestrooms and power plant machinery to keep facilities in an operable and efficient condition at all time
- you make sure that technical faults are fixed in absolutely no time at all
- you know exactly how and where you can save energy, and accordingly you can manage out technical equipment in the best possible way.
You'll be the master of all technology, and will have a wide area of responsibility. Of course you won’t find life boring when working for us, as every day you can demonstrate your new ideas and skills. For this, on your days off you can stay at unbeatable rates in our lifestyle hotels – and see how the lights flash there.
Ready to join penta?
- Have you already had six years’ work experience with a hotel and known what it looks like in the cellar, on the roof, and behind the scenes?
- Have you learned electrical engineering or building services from the bottom to the top?
- Are you a Registered Electrical Worker A(0)?
- Do you enjoy fiddling around, tinkering and repairing, and always find a practical solution?
- Can you be relied upon 100%?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us on 3112 1736 with your cover letter and CV specifying your job title, present and expected salary.
Pentahotel Hong Kong, Tuen Mun is an equal opportunity employer.
We will contact qualified applicants within six weeks. All personal data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.
pentahotel Hong Kong, Tuen Mun
6 Tsun Wen Road, Tuen Mun,
New Territories, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 3112 1739
Fax: +852 3112 1736