Responsible for the development and management of ATM and debit card system. Ensure the services comply with internal policies, network rules as well as regulatory guidelines. Oversee performance of vendors and service providers. Manage budgets, development plans, UR, UAT and implementation plans for services enhancements. Perform bench marking and provide feasible recommendations to ensure the service level. Co-ordinate the installation of self services terminals in branches / off-site locations.
- Degree holder in any disciplines;
- Minimum 2 years' relevant experience in managing ATM / debit card projects and services;
- Good understandings of ATM / debit card related regulatory requirements;
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work overtime when required;
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English including Cantonese and Putonghua.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant e-Banking Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit http://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.