Play a vital role in generating key insights into customer behaviors by applying machine learning techniques to real-world problems. Find innovative approaches to establish causality that is otherwise too messy and not possible through observational studies. Design and build predictive models. Produce actionable metrics from data collection, assimilation, aggregation and visualization from multiple data sources. Driving and managing multiple projects from research, planning, designing to final delivery. Work closely with internal stakeholders and external vendors on project planning and execution. Identify business opportunities and improving competitiveness for our business.
- Preferably Master degree, or relevant qualifications in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or other Quantitative Disciplines with strong association with data science, machine learning and analytics;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in banking and financial sector;
- In-depth knowledge and experience with machine learning, supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement, classification, regression, clustering models;
- Programming expert in C, C++, R and Python;
- Experience in working within and structuring large data sets;
- Strong management skills in leading major projects;
- High technical aptitude, problem solving abilities, intellectual curiosity, motivation, and passion for data discovery;
- Ability to communicate effectively, embrace change and overcome challenges;
- Strong desire to learn and able to work in Agile environment;
- Open-minded and self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills as well as strong sense of responsibility;
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant e-Banking Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.