Stipulate and formulate innovative and effective e-Banking development tactics including sound e-Banking sales proposals to foster and fulfill the online marketing strategies of the group. Develop e-Marketing plans aiming at maintaining a long-term customer rapport and achieving respective sales goals. Monitor and secure steady, efficient and cost-effective online services channels, and ensure the progress of e-Services projects and development plans are conducted smoothly and efficiently.
- Degree holder or above in Information Technology, Management Information System, Business Administration, Marketing, Financial Management, Statistics, or related disciplines;
- At least 8 years relevant working experience, preferably in self-service or digital media business, digital marketing, information management or consultancy;
- With 4 years working experience in financial institutions including 3-year managerial experience is preferable;
- Familiar with relevant regulatory and compliance requirements;
- Knowledgeable with the latest market trend and information;
- Analytical and independent with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant e-Banking Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.