Participate in build the bank's knowledge base from scratch. Maintain high quality, up-to-date, and searchable content for audiences of varying skill level. Establish writing guidelines based on knowledge base best practices. Develop the knowledge management strategy for our knowledge base. Work effectively across the organization with stakeholders to develop and support new and existing products, features, and services.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years relevant KM experience preferably in banking industry;
- Strong sense of responsibility, detail-minded, and able to work under pressure;
- Mature, presentable, able to work independently and attentive to details;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant e-Banking Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit http://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.