Conduct due diligence for e-banking services. Assist in e-banking projects / maintenance and propose the regulatory related requirements. Analyse, review and monitor alternative e-banking operational processes and risk. Support the implementation of e-banking risk management and ad-hoc production problems / issues and reply front line enquiries. Establish appropriate e-banking risk-based controls. Manage vendor for e-banking service maintenance. Monitor e-banking service quality, collect customers feedback and support ongoing e-banking development.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, e-Commerce, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- With at least 2 years relevant working experience in retail banking industry;
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels and vendor management experience;
- Good understanding of Due Diligence, local Anti-Money Laundering and cyber security requirements;
- Solid understanding of regulatory guidelines and risk control such as TM-E-1 of e-banking is preferred;
- Self-motivated, time responsible and with strong communication skills;
- Proficient in both spoken in Cantonese, Putonghua and English is preferable.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant e-Banking Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit http://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.