Daniel Wellington is a Swedish company with HQ in Stockholm. We are a truly global brand who have sold to almost every country world wide and with seven offices located all around the world. We have since our inception in 2011 challenged the watch industry by going our own way and we are always looking for brilliant people that want to grow together with us. We give you the possibility to influence, take ownership, and be a part of a journey that only just begun. Join us in our movement, together we engage the world.
Are you motivated to build your experience in a diverse and fast-paced role that offers exciting challenges and the chance to work in fast growing company? This is an ideal opportunity for a creative and quick-thinking individual to head up multiple bespoke projects alongside a vibrant and friendly team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Strategy deployment (20%)
1. Work with Head of Online Business APAC to strategize and grow e-commerce channels in Taiwan
2. Map out a relevant omni-channel customer journey and identify opportunities for DW to improve in the process from awareness to purchase
New channels development and sales operations (50%)
1. Identify relevant online sales channel and lead negotiations with potential partners
2. Secure a profitable operational model with solid business case
3. Work as the project lead to start up the new business, coordinating all functions to ensure operational readiness and deliver best-in-class customer experience
4. Manage daily operations of the new channels; supervise traffic acquisitions, campaigns, merchandise and customer service for optimal performance.
5. Build and maintain good relationship with business partners, including wholesale partners, e-commerce platforms, service providers etc.
Official website development and operations (30%)
1. Oversee performance of DW.com and constantly give input to optimize traffic and conversion on the site
2. Contribute to the roadmap of a local site to build an online flagship store
Liaise with all functions, including logistics, marketing, customer service, technical, to deliver best-in-class customer experience
WHAT YOU KNOW
In this job you get to work in a fast-paced and rapid-growing environment where you need to be flexible day to day. You will spend your days with a highly skilled sales team who are all ambitious and who loves to do a great job. And have fun while doing so. We want you to come in, take ownership of your area of responsibility and make sure you take our brand experience to new levels. If you’re the right person we will offer you a great role, in a fun company with great benefits. Join us in our exciting journey ahead.
If this sounds challenging please do not hesitate to send your CV and personal letter by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118690-01#6622|
The Swedish brand Daniel Wellington is one of the fastest growing watch companies in the world and have since its inception in 2011, sold over 4 million watches. Our collection of premium fashion-watches is aspirational, yet with accessible price points. Daniel Wellington is the biggest watch brand on Instagram and has sold to over 190 countries worldwide through its web shop alone.