The incumbent will analyze sales performance metrics and initiate e-commerce projects to enhance the online sales channels including website and mobile app. He/she has to utilize website performance tools to understand customer behavior and consistently look for ways to increase customer engagement and conversation rate through all online touchpoints. He/she will monitor the content and images to be published across different online sales channels accurately. He/she will also oversee all e-commerce projects and manage the vendors to meet the project schedule and budget. He/she would also formulate the test practices and process for UAT and production verification.
- Degree in E-commerce or related disciplines
- With at least 5 years’ experience in E-Commerce or digital project management
- Hands-on Java programming experience is an advantage
- Familiarity with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across lines of business
- Strong attention to details both visuals and written
- Creative thinker and resourceful problem solver