Strategy and Sales:
- Developing PH Hong Kong Online Ordering Sales strategy, including channel (paid/earned/own), calendar and campaigns to grow company online sales; Manage both paid and non-paid channel by driving traffic, improving the content and conversion rate thru working with MKTG and agency.
- Devising Performance strategies with agency and utilizing different ManTech & techniques including but not limited to SEO, paid search, affiliate and retargeting to drive online relevant traffic and ROAS.
- Act as channel owner to manage the customer experience of ordering channels (Web/APP) to ensure the easiest ordering experience thru working with technical team, Managing OOS platform, Improving the usability, design, content and conversion rate thru ordering funnel analysis/market practices.
- Reviewing new technologies and best market practice and keep the team at the forefront of developments and propose the applicable ideas into practice.
- Analyzing online ordering campaign performance. Providing analytic reports of online ordering performance statistics, adjusting the online ordering plan as needed to ensure the annual sales goal is met.
Communication and Sharing:
- On an ongoing basis, communicates OOS plans, results, and learnings to management team, Yum regional and cross function teams.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure effective communication and coordination of OOS initiatives
People Training and Development:
- Leading and managing Ecommerce team
- Facilitates the growth of team member by ongoing coaching and support in identifying their development opportunities and internal/external training resources and courses
- Leading agency to deliver performance with quality and timing in OOS related activities
- Establishing a productive environment of partnership that encourages free exchange of ideas and innovation with the agency
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of OOS
- Ensuring that all advertising and promotion materials follow the appropriate legal and partner approval protocols.
- Bachelor degree required from ecommerce/ business/marketing related.
- A minimum of 8 years relevant experience, with at least 2 years of people management experience.
- Experience in co-work with marketing, tech teams and digital Agency.
- Expertise in the Ecommerce/Digital/platform management with the below experience:
digital campaign planning/implementation (context/content driven).
developing/managing paid/earned/owned channel strategy/implementation plan.
performance marketing (inc. SEO) with conversion rate improvement to drive ROAS.
managing/optimizing web ordering platform to improve CV%
developing new digital touch points to drive sales.
- Experience managing a budget, Google Analytics and relevant marketing technologies