- Create wireframes, sketches, flow diagrams, mockups, prototype for user-focused, responsive web designs
- Develop UI/UX technical feasibility and participate in system design of web-related applications including E-commerce platforms.
- Manage and lead the social media platform as well as creative content writing.
- Enhance and maintain the user interface and usability of the responsive website
- To help with Google adwords and other social media platforms to help drive traffics and sales growth.
- Design creative materials including webpages, banners, eDM.
- Perform user testing and other activities to gain knowledge from end users.
Skills & Requirements
- Diploma or Degree inMultimedia / Interaction Design / Web Design or equivalent disciplines
- 3 years or above experience of UI/UX design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (PS, FW & IL). Simple graphic design knowledge is necessary
- Know about Wireframing tools (OmniGraffle, Axure or Balsamiq) or similar is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English; Cantonese/ Mandarin is preferred
- Willing to learn, flexible, attentive to detail & well organized as a team player
- 5 and a half days/ Alternative Saturdays. Commission included!
Interested applicant please click Apply Now to apply the job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#8179|
EKPAC Group, originated from Sweden since the 17th century, has been trading over 100 years internationally since 1910 with its first establishment in Shanghai, China.
EKOBOR, which is a new subsidiary of EKPAC, specialized in providing innovative ergonomic solutions to workspace and we are looking to expand our business globally.
We are looking for young and creative talents to join the team's expansion.
If you think you are a person who enjoy challenges and teamwork. Please feel free to reach us out to learn more!