We’re looking for a ‘switched-on’ Executive Assistant to CEO to take responsibility for all aspects of the Social, PR and Communication activities, including managing the external appointments for the CEO & Founder which have a direct impact on his profile and reputation. Someone who can provide executive level support to the CEO & Founder personal communications and strategy.
Of course, relevant experience as an EA to CEO/ "C" level executives would be a big plus but more importantly we’re looking for someone who is an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, with the ability to be hands on with a willingness to get involved in all aspects of the business.
Who you are…
• Confident, articulate and professional communication abilities and experience is a must
• Background in Branding, PR and Communications is advantageous.
• Marketing experience from hotel, retail, tourism or advertising agency is highly desirable
• Thrive in a dynamic, incredibly fast-paced sector
• Able to prioritize workload, being multitask and manage deadlines with first-class performance
• Proficient in spoken and written English is a must
• Expatriates are welcome
This role offers the opportunity to work with an outstanding team, a dynamic, entrepreneurial CEO and be part of an exciting future as Ovolo continues to grow!
At Ovolo we set the stage for Effortless Living. Our Vision: Shiny Happy People All Around
make our guests shine every day
happy and productive workplace
meaningful contributions to people and society
*Due to high volume of applications we may not be able to get back to each applicant individually. If you don’t hear from us within 6 weeks of your application, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Personal data will be for kept recruitment purposes only and will be destroyed within 6 months.
We do not accept any unsolicited applications through recruiters unless previously contracted to do so.