Assisting and reporting to the Sous Chef in food preparation, cost, quality, quantity and portion control of the kitchen.
Do you have the following?
•Form 3 or above
• Completed professional catering training course
• 3 years experience in similar position / 3 years hotel experience
• Excellent Food and Beverage knowledge
• Very flexible and able to adapt to changing environments and management demands
• Outstanding technical cooking skills
• Able to cope with pressure
We offer attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities to our team members.
Want to be one of us? Please send us your CV at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
EAST, from Swire Hotels, is a lifestyle business hotel in Island East. We are currently seeking a creative, presentable and self-motivated individual with a fun and positive personality to join our team.