PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Reservations Coordinator, you’ll work to be responsible in providing the most efficient and courteous hotel reservations service and to undertake other duties and responsibilities as required by Management.
Your success: To provide coordination and support to ensure smooth operation in the team’s day to day and ad hoc tasks with fabulous guest experience.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness: An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Development: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: A minimum of 1 year experience in related field is preferable.
- Education: Diploma holder in hotel or related disciplines.
- Skills: Good interpersonal and communication skills, pleasant and outspoken. Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua would be a definite advantage. Good up-selling skills. In depth knowledge of hotel management system is preferable.
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome: Great team player. Responsible, independent & able to work under pressure. Very flexible and able to adapt to different situations, taking enjoyment in a fast paced and challenging environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service at all times.
- Ensure that all reservations are entered accurately and work updates maintained consistently.
- Handle incoming reservation requests/correspondence, confirming or regretting on the day received.
- Upsell whenever possible to maximize on occupancy and revenues.
- Alert the manager of sudden changes in occupancy levels and advise any deviations in rate applications or reservation arrangements.