PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Room Attendant, you’ll work to ensure the cleanliness of guest rooms and provide personalized service to guests.
Your success: To be responsible for cleanliness and tidiness of the hotel guestrooms.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness: An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: 1 to 2 years work experience in Hotel Housekeeping
- Education: Form 5 or above. Graduate from hotel school or hospitality training institute is preferred
- Skills: Proficiency in Cantonese, fair in spoken English and Putonghua
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome: Great team player and willing to serve. Enjoy working in a dynamic and creative environment
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Clean the guestrooms according to the approved standard
- Check and replenish mini bar items
- Provide exceptional guest service at all times
- Maintain the condition of the make-up room trolleys, stack up linens and stationery for usage
- Report any damaged items or unusual circumstances to supervisors