PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Sales Coordinator / Executive, you’ll work to provide support to maximizing hotel’s positioning and revenue generating capability by working with Head of Sales to strategize, plan, manage and implement e-commerce activities, campaigns and promotions.
Your success: To provide coordination and support Sales & Marketing strategy detailed in The Business Plan and captured within the Commercial Action Plan related to own segment.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness: An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Development: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: A minimum of 1 year experience in related field is preferable. Candidates with more experience will be considered as Sales Executive.
- Education: Post-graduate diploma or equivalent professional hotel / secretarial training is required.
- Skills: Good PC skills and MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing. Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua would be a definite advantage. Good interpersonal and communication skills, pleasant and outspoken. Good organisation skills with a strong attention to details.
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome: Independent & able to work under pressure.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Complete proposals and confirmation for E-commerce and T&T segments
- Identify and effectively pursue relevant business opportunities
- Understand and utilize company marketing initiative/incentives to close business
- Update regularly on competitors offers and markets intelligence and shares the information with sales team
- Maintain clients database and documents updated and accurate. Follow up bring-up documents and assist clients in the absence of Sales Managers