PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Bartender, you’ll work to prepare and serve drinks to guests in a friendly, efficient and professional manner. You can expect to join a fun yet challenging workplace, with plenty of opportunities to learn and progress. You will be part of an exceptionally talented team.
Your success: To create and serve intriguing cocktails to our guests in a trendy, vibrant and fun bar and restaurant.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness: An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Development: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: Minimum 6 months experience bartending, ideally within restaurant or bar environment.
- Education: Graduate from hotel school is preferred.
- Skills: Excellent drinks knowledge. Fluency in English is a must, other languages are advantageous.
- Personality: Self-motivated with a to-do attitude and teamwork mindset and gifted for great service.
- Extra Awesome: Creative, fun and enthusiastic. Very flexible and able to adapt to a changing and fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage guest needs and enhance guest satisfaction
- Provide excellent service both at the bar, to table and on dispense
- Ensure an efficient delivery of drinks
- Delight with beautiful, well balanced quality drinks
- Take responsibility for setting up the bar before shifts and for overall cleanliness and tidiness of the bar