PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Captain / Team Leader, you’ll work to operate the general day to day running of the restaurant.
Your success: To ensure an excellent and consistent dining experience for our guests.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness: An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Development: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: Minimum 2 years in F&B experience. Candidates with more experience will be considered as Team Leader.
- Education: Form 5 or above. Degree/Diploma or equivalent qualification in Hospitality Management or related disciplines preferred.
- Skills: Excellent knowledge and interest in F&B. Good communicational and interpersonal skills. Good command of spoken and written English. Proficiency in Chinese would be an advantage.
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome: Very flexible and able to adapt to changing environments. Able to work under pressure.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Supervise server to work in a section of the restaurant and bar.
- Understand guests’ needs and deliver excellent service via effective communication with guests, kitchen team and service team.
- Ensure all meal orders are served timely and correctly.
- Control the quality of food and beverage served.
- Take responsibility for overall cleanliness and tidiness of the restaurant.