Supervising the Management Office operations to ensure adherence to proper standards.
Do you have the following?
• Higher diploma in Hotel Management/Property Management or related disciplines
• 3 years experience in a customer-centric capacity
• Sound knowledge in Service apartment operations
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills, outgoing and people orientated
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English. Proficiency in Chinese would be a definite advantage
• Very flexible and able to adapt to different situations, taking enjoyment from everyday being different
We offer attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities to our team members.
Want to be one of us? Please send us your resume at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.