PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you’ll work to assist Assistant Executive Housekeeper to supervise the guestrooms and floors activities, maintain cleanliness and orderliness. Works closely with room attendants and public area attendants assigned in order to maintain a positive and supportive climate.
Your success: To be responsible for cleanliness and tidiness of the residences and contribute to the smooth and efficient running of the residence Housekeeping team for creating all-rounded guest experiences for guests and achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness: An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Autheticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: Minimum 4 years work experience in Hotel Housekeeping with at least 1 to 2 years in supervisory level
- Education: Form 5 or above. Graduate from hotel school or hospitality training institute is preferred
- Skills: Fluent in spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua. Good interpersonal and communication skills. Basic computer knowledge.
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome: Great team player and willing to serve. Enjoy working in a dynamic and creative environment
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Ensure Housekeeping Attendants in providing exceptional guest service at all times
- Handle all guests and colleagues’ complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily
- Work with Assistant Executive Housekeeper to prepare weekly work schedules, making sure that they reflect business needs and other key performance indicators.
- Inspect and supervise the cleanliness of all guestrooms and public areas in accordance with the residence’s standard
- Maintain positive behaviour and working attitude of all housekeeping attendants and give feedback for their performance to ensure high quality service are provided to guests