We are looking for a Leasing & Sales Coordinator to join our Leasing & Sales team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Complete proposals and confirmation for Leasing, Corporate and T&T segments for both Hotel and Residences
- Prepare all types of correspondence and reports e.g. sales reports, comparisons and analysis, letters of offer, contracts, expense report, business development meeting reports, etc.
- Input and maintain clients database and documents updated and accurate.
- Assist Sales manager to handle sales and leasing enquiries, tenancy agreements administration, insurance claims, rental arrears collation, issue debit note, daily management and preparation of related documents and reports
- Update regularly on competitors offers and markets intelligence and shares the information with sales team
- Perform and involve in any sales related projects and ad-hoc assignments as assigned for both Hotel and Residences
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Experience: A minimum of 1 year experience in related field is preferable
- Education: Post-graduate diploma or equivalent professional hotel / secretarial training is required.
- Skills: Good PC skills and MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing. Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua would be a definite advantage. Good interpersonal and communication skills, pleasant and outspoken. Good organisation skills with a strong attention to details.
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome: Independent & able to work under pressure
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location next to MTR Station.
- Enjoy an appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Be welcomed for the stylish you, if you got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos!
- Enjoy tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Enjoy an environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Enjoy attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities.