We are looking for a Room Attendant to join our Housekeeping team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Clean the residents according to the approved standard
- Replenish amenities for the residents as appropriate
- Provide exceptional guest service at all times
- Maintain the condition of the make-up room trolleys, stack up linens and stationery for usage
- Report any damaged items or unusual circumstances to supervisors
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Experience: 1 to 2 years work experience in Hotel / Service Apartments Housekeeping
- Education: Form 5 or above. Graduate from hotel school or hospitality training institute is preferred
- Skills: Proficiency in Cantonese, fair in spoken English and Putonghua
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome: Great team player and willing to serve. Enjoy working in a dynamic and creative environment
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location next to MTR Station.
- Enjoy an appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Be welcomed for the stylish you, if you got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos!
- Enjoy tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Enjoy an environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Enjoy attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities.