PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Technician (E&M), you’ll work to perform all duties related to E&M system and equipment within the scope in the Residences.
Your success: To provide excellent and consistent service to our residents.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness: An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Development: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: Minimum 2 years relevant experience. preferably at either a hotel, serviced apartment or in facility management. Practical Experience in E&M system and equipment including AC, Electrical, Plumbing & Drainage
- Education: Successful completion of a full craft or technical apprenticeship in relevant trade or other equivalent course of practical training with 2 years post-training working experience
- Skills: Holder of Registered Electrical Worker License (Grade A or above).
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome: Very flexible and able to adapt to changing environments. Able to work under pressure.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Maintain and repair all electrical appliances & electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Inspect, clean, maintain, and repair all electrical switchgear and distribution networks and systems.
- Maintain emergency power supply and uninterruptible power supply systems.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance of all electrical & mechanical equipment in accordance with the schedule.
- Perform all duties as assigned by Director of Engineering and Assistant Chief Engineer.