- Strong institutional network (Pre IPO or IPO)
- Providing clients with equity/debt financing solutions
- Managing underwriting risk
ECM sales, securities firm with IPO sponsor license
- Maintaining and building the business relationship with assigned institutional accounts (for Pre-IPO and IPO)
- Working closely with client's investment and research personnel.
- Presenting research services and advising clients on investment opportunities.
- Providing clients with equity/debt financing solutions (including bonds, hybrid capital, structured products, derivatives, and liability management, etc.), in close collaboration with Investment Banking Department in pitching for financing transactions and developing businesses
- Evaluating market conditions in combination with client specifics to determine financing terms and structure
- Executing transactions including managing underwriting risk, coordinating the marketing, bookbuilding, pricing, and allocation process across departments
- Initiating dialogues with investors about deal structures, valuation methodologies, and new issue environment when needed
- Following financial markets closely and produce market analysis
- Supporting the team for the day-to-day client activities and strategic initiatives
- Assisting the team during client meetings, write call reports and do follow up tasks
- Thorough understanding of sales and trading business. Strong academic background in the areas of macro economics or international finance
- Profound knowledge of the domestic and international capital markets and the firm's products and services.
- Understanding the client's investment behavior and orientation.
Good package in a growing company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hayley Law on +852 3412 4814.