This role will work with the team on all matters pertaining to the execution of ECM deals.
Candidates should expect to be asked to perform a great variety of tasks related to the execution of ECM deals which may include:
- Working on books of demand: setting up, swapping, duping, analyzing, etc.
- Managing coordination and communication with internal (ECM, sales, sales-trading, legal and compliance, research, middle office) and external (syndicate banks of other banks, investors, etc.) counterparties
- Managing Investor Education and Management roadshows
- Investor targeting and performance analysis
- Daily and weekly reports of market wraps
- ECM deal summaries
- Produce the Weekly and Daily ECM update
- Maintain the lock up expiration/Blocks list and track investor feedback
- Minimum 4 years compliance experience in a Securities firm. Applicants previously employed in the professional firms (solicitors or regulators) on the audit, compliance or investigation of Securities companies will be considered;
- Experience in investment banking/corporate finance/research will be an advantage;
- Good understanding in risk , controls and compliance environment;
- Self-motivated, possessing initiative and ability to work independently;
- Ability to work under high pressure environment and strong multitasking skills;
- Organized and attentive to details;
- Bachelor graduate (Master graduate is preferable);
- Good analytical and communication skill;
- Advanced technique of Excel, Powerpoint, Dealogic and Bloomberg; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must.