- Responsible for e-Commerce operations including product & promotion updates, and contents preparation.
- Work closely with internal departments such as warehouse to manage stock level, online customer orders and delivery arrangement for multiple online sales channel
- Follow up customers’ online ordering enquires and after-sales support services
- Operate company’s POS system for all ecommerce sales related activities
- Higher Diploma or above in Business Administration, e-Commerce or related disciplines
- Good team player with a can-do attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good written English and Chinese
- Strong interpersonal skills and detail oriented
- Driven, motivated, self-propelled and appreciates working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize.
- Immediately available is preferred
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
Please complete the standard application form by clicking [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter with your current and expected salary which we will use to review applications.
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for employment-related purposes.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.