Write research reports and give presentations on macroeconomics and financial markets, provide forecasts of economic and financial markets indicators, concisely answer media’s questions on economic issues, compile and analyze industry intelligence.
- Master’s degree or above in Economics;
- At least 3 years of experience in economic research, preferably in the banking sector;
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills;
- A critical thinker willing to challenge mainstream views;
- Good command of English, Chinese and Mandarin.
(Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Economist.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.