- Assist Editor to create meaningful article & videos including image selection, edit, creation and promo copy
- Understand hot topics of online world
- Hot events and/or live interviews
- Handles daily online and/or email inquiries
- Fair amount of administrative works
- Editorial Planning and scheduling
- Creating and monitoring social media output and feedback
- Consistent updates for all the social media platforms
- Monitor content performance, produce content insights - quantitative and qualitative, and pitch additional ideas based on results
- Develop an understanding of analytics to increase growth and engagement for all platforms
- Interact with audiences throughout website and social media channels
- Work closely with internal teams such as design and marketing teams to ensure all content is well produced
- Miscellaneous organizational and administrative duties
- Post-secondary education graduate, preferably in Journalism, Communications, creative media, advertising or related disciplines
- Photogenic and strong character
- Creative, Independent, detail-minded
- Passionate about and actively participate in social media platform
- Familiar with online culture and know how to develop good reach and reaction content
- Responsible and able to work under deadlines
- Must be familiar with social media tools(e.g. YouTube, Instagram, Facebook)
- Photo editing skills is a plus
- Good communications skills
- Both Genders are equally welcome
Interested parties please click Apply Now to submit your application.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#4009|
EIG Limited is a fast growing company providing online marketing/advertising, web related services to our reputable clients.
BeautyExchange.com, Menclub.hk and non-no.hk are our outstanding showcases.
We run a small but highly effective team of creative, technology and marketing talents. We look for candidates who are excellent team players with highly positive attitude.
You must be prepared to take on new challenges with independence and self-initiative.