- To write, edit and proofread content of primary & secondary school textbooks and e-platforms;
- To work closely with writers and illustrators to ensure all products are of the highest standard;
-To complete other ad hoc duties as assigned
-University degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Information Technology, Education or related disciplines
- At least 1-year experience in editorial work
- STEM-related teaching experience an advantage
- Basic knowledge of coding (e.g. micro:bit, Scratch, App Inventor) and strong sense in latest trends in AR, VR, AI, etc. are highly preferred
- Excellent command of written Chinese and English
-Strong self-motivation and able to work independently under pressure and tight schedule
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3123312-01#7837|
Silicon Workshop Limited is a fast-growing and innovative company which provides top-quality, up-to-date e-learning resources for primary education sectors. Our products range from supplementary multimedia learning packages to large-scale online courseware platform. We are now looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following positions.