- Assist to plan & execute the overall content and editorial direction.
- Create content and media platform to achieve the business goals.
- Write, edit and proofread articles.
- Contribute to weekly market news where assist interest parties are looking in.
- Build and maintain relationships with reliable sources in the finance industry.
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by management.
- Degree holder in Journalism or related disciplines.
- Knowledge of investment trends and regulations affecting the finance
industry in the region.
- 3+ related editorial experiences preferred.
- Creative and independent.
- Excellent written of English and Chinese.
- Conducting material research and undertaking dubbing works.
- Organized and self-motivated.
We offer 5-day work with attractive remuneration packages to the right candidate.
Personal data collected will be treated with strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3132320-01#0002|
|Require to Travel||
We are a well-established group focusing on new media and financial public relationship business and have been acting in the local and mainland China finance’s community for over 20 years. We have a vast client base and have a huge size of audience and viewers in China. We are one of the top 10 most popular financial websites in China with operations spending in different Providences and cities in China, and in Hong Kong. We are looking for candidates who are willing to accept challenges and the opportunities.