Senior Education Consultant/Education Consultant, Full Time
• 5 days work week
• Tuesday to Saturday
• 9.30am to 6.30pm
• Manage students’ university application process
• Critique students’ university application essays
• Mentor students to find their strengths, interests and purpose
• Bachelor’s degree from a top ranked university
• Proficiency in English communication
• Superior analysis and writing skills
• Experience in related fields is a plus
• Experience in teaching is a plus
We offer competitive remunerative packages for suitable candidates depending on experience for full time consultants.
Interested parties please submit your resume and cover letter to Ms. Tiffany Cheung at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] with “[Name] Assurance Recruitment]" in the email title. Please state your expected salary.
|Job ref no.||CT3125327-01#0001|
|Require to Travel||
Assurance aims to help students make blossom and make the most out of high school. Assurance is headquartered in Hong Kong and maintains offices in Shenzhen and Shanghai. Our managing director and founder undertook undergraduate education in law at the University of Cambridge. He has taught English for more than ten years. All of our consultants are from top universities such as Wharton, Harvard, UPenn and UChicago. For more information, please visit www.assuranceedu.com.