Education Consultant, Full Time
- 5 days work week
- Tuesday to Saturday
- 9.30am to 6.30pm
- Guide students through the university application process
- Mentor students to find their strengths, interests and purpose
- Critique students’ university application essays
- Caring personality with a passion for education
- Engagement in community service
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- Experience in mentoring students is a plus
- Experience in teaching elementary and middle school English and mathematics is a plus
- Proficiency in English communication
- Superior analysis and writing skills
We offer competitive remunerative packages for suitable candidates. We offer a starting salary of $24,000-$36,000/month with bonus for full time consultants.
Interested parties please submit your resume and cover letter to Ms. Tiffany Cheung at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] with “[Name] Assurance Recruitment 2018]" in the email title. Please also indicate your expected salary.
Email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Leighton Centre, 77 Leighton Road,
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
|Job ref no.||CT3118446-01#0001|
|Require to Travel||
Assurance aims to help students make blossom and make the most out of high school. Through personal mentorship, we help youngsters build character, discover their strengths and passions, become active contributors to society and enjoy lifelong spiritual growth. Our students have not only gained admission to match universities, but also went onto fruitful careers in design, research, government and business.
Assurance maintains presences in Hong Kong, Kowloon, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Shanghai. All of our consultants are from top universities such as Wharton, Harvard, Penn & Cornell. For more information, please visit www.assuranceedu.com.