Duties:The appointee will be required to:
– Provide support for the planning and development, implementation and review of academic programmes;
– Liaise with external training organizations regarding accreditation, academic quality assurance and assist in internal or external audit exercises;
– provide secretariat support to committees/working groups;
– Perform any other duties related to the post as assigned.
– Tertiary education or equivalent with knowledge and experience in continuing education and/or academic quality assurance work; a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience, preferably related to training programmes in NGOs;
– Competence in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing;
– Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese with fluency in Putonghua;
– Independent and self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility, good organizational and interpersonal skills; creative and attentive to details;
– Irregular working hours as required;
– Immediate availability would be an advantage.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to sit for a language proficiency test.
Interested parties please send your resume with indication of current and expected salaries to the Chairman, Administration Committee, College of Nursing Hong Kong by clicking Apply Now on or before January 26, 2019. Personal data provided by the applicants will be strictly used for the recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118290-01#8582|