- To provide administration support including processing schools' applications for subsidy, preparing circulars, guidelines, managing accommodation, stores and inventory and handling enquiries, etc.;
- To provide support services in connection with user acceptance tests, data collection, data management, data analysis, workflow and procedures design, etc.;
- To liaise with schools and other EDB colleagues in various projects such as organising and running seminars / workshops / briefing sessions, arranging logistics, booking venue, etc.;
- To assist in keeping proper records of documents; and
- To perform other duties as assigned by the Government Representative.
- A Hong Kong bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications, preferably
- Level 4 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) , or equivalent;
- At least 4 years’ relevant post-degree experience. Experience in Kindgarten, Education, Government Sector preferred;
- Competence in computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, powerpoint, web design & etc.,
“Interested parties, please send full resume, expected salary and contact telephone number via APPLY button”
For other job opportunities, please visit www. advanceresources.com.hk
Please join as our Facebook fans in order to receive update news: www.facebook.com/arpcl
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.