Glenealy School has vacancies for full and part time Educational Assistants with effect from 13th August, 2018.
These posts are term-time only. The closing date for application is Monday 21st May, 2018.
Applicants must possess a visa permitting them to work in HK.
Previous experience as a general or individual needs EA, or other relevant experience is desirable but not essential for these positions.
The successful person will be able to demonstrate the following professional abilities:
• to show initiative in achieving stated objectives
• to work independently and as a member of a team
• to apply knowledge and differentiate tasks to support students
• to communicate using a high level of verbal and written English
• to prepare materials for planned programmes as required
• to monitor student responses to learning tasks through a range of assessment activities, providing feedback to teachers
• to support teachers by: preparing, presenting and displaying student’s work; photocopying and fulfilling other tasks to support the learning programme and administrative duties such as filing, record keeping, managing class lists etc.
• to provide support at off campus activities such as educational visits, excursions and camps
Approximately 80% of the time in these roles will be spent working with students. Part time Educational Assistants will work a maximum of 17.5 hours per week.
Applications should be made via the ESF online recruitment programme: https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Applicants should be fluent in both spoken and written English.
Previous experience working in a school setting is desirable, but not essential.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 21 May 2018
For enquiries, please contact Pamela Stanley at +852 25221919 or [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Job ref no.||CT3110821-01#0168|