- Perform design and development of re-chargeable battery power storage products.
- Build prototypes and perform hardware debugging and evaluation.
- Perform testing, evaluation, failure analysis and report.
- Participate and contribute in product research and design proposal.
- Diploma/Degree or above in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- 5+ years solid hands-on in electrical & electronic design, prototyping, testing hardware and software development.
- Proficient in PCB layout with Altium designer, power electronics development records for HV power distribution, conversion and control circuit (SMPS, Motor Controller), connector and cable harness solution for power application
- CC CV Regulators (Low to <100W)
- Multi-layer Digital Analog with High Voltage Power Paths PCB Layout
- A good understanding and working knowledge of BMS for re-chargeable battery, battery electronics, protocols and international safety standard requirements (IEC, CE, UN, UL etc) is advantageous.
- Able to define test strategy, test plan, handle failure and risk analysis, FMEA, DFM process.
- Analytical mind with excellent troubleshooting, research and interpersonal skills.
On - the - job training is provided.
Interested parties please email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] & [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] .
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.