The incumbent will support and supervise a team to carry out daily maintenance of the mechanical rides according to the maintenance schedule. He/She will provide technical support for fault rectification and prepare and assist in the overhaul work. Besides, he/she will assist in the annual survey of amusement rides, order replacement parts and coach the team on maintenance skills.
- Higher diploma or above in Electrical Engineering
- With at least 5 years’ relevant experience in electrical system maintenance of which 2 years in supervisory level - Holder of Registered Electrical Worker (Grade A/B)
- With knowledge of electrical control, PLC, automation system and motor control
- Experience in Maximo maintenance software will be an advantage
- Possession of a valid driving license of private car, light goods vehicle and medium goods vehicle, and a valid Green Card will be an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to work at height, overnight, on shifts, and during weekends and public holidays
- Applicants with less experience will be considered as Foreman
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3117338-01#0171|