- To be responsible for coordinating ODM/OEM projects across different functional teams for consumer electronic products
- To identify roles, responsibilities, tasks and timelines for different internal and external parties to achieve project objective and effectiveness
- To monitor the execution of the project plans and provide technical support and engineering solutions to team members
- To work closely with customers, vendor and suppliers to ensure the projects and products can be finished on time efficiently and effectively
- Degree in Electronic Engineering
- At least 3 years' relevant experience in project management of consumer electronic products in sizable companies
- Technical knowledge in PCB layout, circuit design, MCU programming, mechanical drawing and tooling follow up
- Able to communicate with all levels within the organization as well as vendors, suppliers and customers
- Mature, well-organized, self-starter with high level of motivation and good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent spoken & written English, Chinese and Mandarin is a must
- Frequent travel to China
- Immediately available is preferable
We offer 5-day work week to the successful candidates. Please send full resume including expected salary.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.