Added to your applied jobs.
You can browse your job application history here.Undo this action
Looking for similar jobs?View Jobs
- Develop & debug tester control program;
- Perform investigation and failure analysis for improving the product quality;
- Data analysis, calibration and preparation of test report;
- Carry out assigned ad-hoc project;
Academic Qualification: Bachelor Degree holder or above
Field of Study: Electronic / Computer Engineering or equivalent discipline
Years of Experience: Preferable 1-3 years of programming experience;
* Fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Programming knowledge in C#/C++, Python, VB, etc is preferable;
- Ability to work independently and have a good problem-solving skills
- Effective Communication Skill with good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Double Pay;
- Incentive Bonus;
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance Scheme;
- 5-days Work;
- 12-19 days annual leave
• Hong Kong Science Park 香港科學園
Interested parties please click Apply Now or send your application with the title & expected salary to HK Human Resources via firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
SAE Magnetics, a wholly-owned subsidiary of TDK Corporation, is one of the leading technology companies in designing & manufacturing of Magnetic Recording Heads for the Hard Disk Drives. Headquartered in Hong Kong Science Park with two manufacturing sites in PRC, we employ over 10,000 staff worldwide to enable us to build a recognized product reputation in the industry. Being a technology leader, SAE has over the years established its unique company values in innovation & creativity and primary divisions focusing on below areas as:
•Magnetics Recording Heads
•Materials Science Laboratory
•RF Module & Sensors
•Tooling & Automation Solution
Company Website: http://www.sae.tdk.com/
Address: SAE Technology Center, 6 Science Park East Avenue, HK Science Park, N.T.
Application E-mail: email@example.com