- To assist Engineers developing and manufacture a diagnostic system for clinical application;
- Responsible for manufacturing electronic and electrical component, PCB layout, circuit, board, wire and plugs;
- To test electrical components with test plan and test report according to the specification;
- To comply technical document and prepare clear specification, documents & drawings for new designs;
- To organize the inventory and Bill of Material (BOM);
- To communicate with the vendors;
- To provide product testing and support service;
- Able to troubleshoot, conduct root causes analysis and problem-solving process.
- Degree or Diploma in Electronic / Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent;
- Good in writing both in English and Chinese;
- Advanced level on circuitry design and PCB layout and PCB assembly;
- At least 2 years industrial experience;
- Knowledge/experience of communication protocol, C/C++ and MCU development;
- Knowledge in 3D CAD tool is an advantage;
- Good team player, a fast and careful learner;
- Attention to details, passionate to cutting edge technologies;
- Good command in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- May occasionally stay in China to support the operation.
We offer competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to qualified candidates.
Interested parties please send your resume together with present and expected salaries with contact details to the Human Resources Manager by clicking Apply Now.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment and related purposes only and strictly in accordance with the relevant Personal Data Policy for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed in due course.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.