Our client, a global trading technology platform, is looking for strong support engineer to join their electronic trading support team. Selected candidate will cover the APAC region working with the global team. It is an expanding business with lots of opportunities.
– Provide daily production support for the electronic trading platform across multiple asset classes on Equity, Options, Futures, Fixed Income and FX.
– Provide incident management and resolution across technical issues.
– Work with the technical team to escalate on .
– Communicate with external clients on technical support.
– Coordinate with IT teams for projects and system implementations.
– Work with support teams on application issues and business projects.
– At least 5 years of financial trading platform application support experience.
– Extensive knowledge and experience with the whole trade lifecycle.
– Good knowledge of different financial products in Equity, Options, Futures, Fixed Income and FX market workflows.
– Technical Support experience using UNIX / Linux, Network Connectivity (TCP/IP), SQL Databases etc.
– Experience with message and connectivity protocols including FIX.
– Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
– Good command of English. We are also have language requirement on Japanese or Mandarin.
– Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3117255-01#6611|