- Responsible to sustain testing machine and electronic technical support;
- Support supervisors to evaluate or develop new testing methodology and hardware to enhance the product evaluation and testing capability;
- Implement new capability test and test advancement for new product evaluation and testing;
- Explore AI scheme to enhance the testing operation efficiency.
Who may be considered?
- Bachelor degree or above in Electronics Engineering or relevant disciplines with 1- 3 years relevant experience.
- Fresh graduate with potential will also be considered.
Desired Skill & Knowledge:
- Solid experience in PCB trouble shooting, precious electronic components soldering, laboratory equipment supporting will be preferred;
- Software language and programming ability is an advantage;
- Effective Communication Skill with good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Double Pay;
- Five-Day Work Week
- Incentive Bonus;
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance Scheme;
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your application letter and resume with the title & expected salary to HK Human Resources Department by APPLICATION EMAIL or by post at SAE Magnetics (H.K.) Ltd, SAE Technology Center, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, N.T.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3128012-01#2910|
SAE Magnetics , a wholly-owned subsidiary of TDK Corporation, is one of the leading technology companies in designing & manufacturing of Magnetic Recording Heads for the Hard Disk Drives. Headquartered in Hong Kong Science Park with two manufacturing sites in PRC, we employ over 10,000 staff worldwide to enable us to build a recognized product reputation in the industry. Being a technology leader, SAE has over the years established its unique company values in innovation & creativity and primary divisions focusing on below areas as:
•Magnetics Recording Heads
•Materials Science Laboratory
•Tooling & Automation Solution
•Magnetic Sensors & VCA Module