Since 2013, Elephant Grounds has transformed the city’s coffee culture with its distinctive interiors, indulgent pastries, and ingenious offerings of food and drinks. We are looking for energetic, hardworking, friendly and professional people to become members of a Barista/Server to join our team!
- Understand and present the characteristics of different coffee beans, coffee equipment and brewing knowledge
- Willing to learn and execute either parts of a cafe operation (role shift such as coffee Barista, Cashier, Server)
- Deliver quality beverages and maintain the highest food products, merchandise and bar display consistently to our customers
- Minimum 2-year relevant experience preferably gained in hospitality industry
- Passionate in learning and making coffee
- Service oriented, self-motived and a good team player, have strong sense of responsibility Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Certificate in Barista or relevant training will be an advantage
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Junior Barista
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- 6 rest days per month
- Annual leave & Statutory holidays
- Marriage leaves, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, Compassionate leave, etc
- Meal allowance
- Medical allowance
- Staff Referral Incentive Program
- Staff discount
- Performance-based Salary Review
- Friendly working environment
- On the job training
- Excellent Career Exposure
We offer attractive remuneration package, medical, etc. to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Come and join us NOW!