Lascar Electronics is an international business with offices in Hong Kong, the UK and USA. We specialise in the design and manufacture of IoT based data loggers and other exciting custom electronics products. To grow our product range we need two enthusiastic people to join our Hong Kong Design Team, based in Kwun Tong.
- Firmware programming using C and/or C++ languages for 8, 16, or 32 bit microcontrollers.
- Maintain version control.
- Freedom to develop new and innovative ideas to provide effective and reliable products for our customers.
- Liaising with the UK / US team to help shape product development roadmaps.
- Liaising with our manufacturing team and suppliers to help bring the product through to successful launch.
- Opportunity for a graduate or person with 1-2 years experience to learn and develop new skills.
- Some experience with ARM based MCU’s and processors is helpful.
- Familiar with processor peripherals such as USARTS, timers, interrupts etc.
- Aware of serial communication protocols such as RS232, SPI, I2C and USB.
- Basic experience with development/ debug and analysis tools is helpful
- Analytical problem solver, detail-minded and able to work on own initiative.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good spoken and written English.
If you want to help make a difference then come and join our team today and lets’ grow together.
To join this strong, fast growing business with excellent salary, benefits and career prospects, please send your CV, with current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now For further information please visit our websitehttp://www.lascarelectronics.com
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.