- Responsible for project management including site supervision, cost control and resources planning
- Liaise, communicate and coordinate with different parties, including sub-contractors for on-site progress and ensure workmanship is according to the contract standards.
- Handle other ad-hoc project/tasks as assigned
- Holder of higher certificate or above in relevant disciplines
- At least 4 years’ sold experience in handling large scale E&M systems and installation
- Good technical knowledge and analytical thinking
- Familiar with MS Office, AutoCAD and etc.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Valid safety supervisor certificate is preferable
Interested parties are invited to send an application to us with a cover letter and a full resume stating career history, qualifications, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number by clicking "Apply Now". More information on the Company is available at www.alcc.com.hk
All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence for recruitment purposes only. Job applications will be destroyed after twelve months
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.